Monday, January 02, 2006

there is no place like home




My honey came home! He came out of the plane in to gate 6 which is the main gate. I remember waiting at that gate as a kid for my dad to come off the plane. It is fun when things come full circle. The woman calling out the arrivals and departures had a thick accent it was so hard to understand her I wasn’t really sure where to pick up Peter.

On my walk this morining there was a hawk just sitting on a telephone wire. I got some pictures but I am not sure how they will turn out.

I went by the post office when everybody leaves for there shift of delivering the mail. There faces were so sad.

I found this cool ferrari street racing video here
http://www.trenchracing.com/videocomments.php?id=0&video_id=249&email=none&who=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home