Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A man should keep his little brain attic stocked with all the furniture that he is likely to use, and the rest he can put away in the library.



Today we went to the library for story time. baby sat still for the first story then he wanted to move around. It kind of weird going to the library since I remember it so fondly as a kid. I wanted to go explore my favorite section to see if my old favorites were there but baby had other ideas.

It was kind of odd the person that was doing the book reading he had a very thick hispanic accent and at some times it was hard to understand him.

Then we went to Ann house for snacks and new toys to play with. She has two big dogs. All of the kids inculding James had to let us know there were dogs.

I sent Renee some jobs I found on craigs list Now if she will just apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home