Sunday, January 22, 2006

Our admiration of fine writing will always be in proportion to its real difficulty and its apparent ease.


Well I finished the script I was working on. When I say finish I mean that I got the character from point A to B but. It needs a lot of work. My honey reviewed the script (your wonderful). I need to get his rewrite but I am stuck with the sleeping baby so I will have to do it later.

I also need to decide what to write for the writers workshop. I have a lot of half started stuff that I need to review. I also have to pick the best story.

I heard on the radio they are opening that new ride at disneyland. It made me start jonesin for the place. I also found this great art work page at the following link.
http://neondragonart.com/main.html

I thought these lord of the rings puppets were hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home