Friday, February 17, 2006

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.



Well I locked my keys, and it seems my spare key in the car which sucks like trucker on his last drop of mountian dew. I spent most of the morning cleaning or working with filmgirl cleaning.

Then baby was so tired he went to sleep pretty fast then I forgot a passafire and the only one I could find baby had dropped behind the headboard. I tried to get it but I woke him up and then he didn’t want to go back to sleep. Then he screamed for a hour while I tried to get him back to sleep. So he still hasn’t got his nap and instead of waking up when daddy gets home he will be going to bed when he does.

Everything hurts from back to headache I just can wait till the weekend!

This mockumentary of gamers is hilliarous.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home