Monday, January 23, 2006

Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women's issues.


Well the little one got to sleep around noon to day. He cried and cried but eventually went to sleep. I was in K-mart and I has an epiphany. Peter is going to new york. Now I am sure it is a wonderful town but it gets cold there. Here what a weather service had to say.

Average High Temperature is 40 F historical range 28 F to 53 F
Average Low Temperature is 29 F historical range 21 F to 37 F

So I made a photo array of coat one might pick for the occasion. I also made a list of laundry baskets that I might buy.

I have to take a trip to get 1 or 2 cent stamps also I have been going to the day old bread store. I used to go there as a kid.

I also came across a few interesting videos. The first is a japanese music video that would make anyone go in to convulsions. The second is a clip from american dad going to a scifi con.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9105575935534995120
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3135&rtn=index-topten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home