Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A house is a machine for living in.


Well Today I accepted defeat and bought a book on HAM radio. It is a topic so foreign to me that is going to take a some book learning. I also purchased a snugly. What is a snugly you ask it is a insert in to a jogging stroller so the baby head is cushioned. Kid Walsh head keeps getting knocked around and this will, well cushion the blow.

I decided to walk another way today I walked walnut toward the mountains. I got to walk around my old stomping ground. The house where I grew up really changed. They took out the rock and junipers. I loved to slide down those rocks instead of taking the stairs down to the street. Ah a moment of my childhood gone.

Well I have good news and bad news I lost all my changes to the script I did yesterday. The good news is that I added the “where are your parents” part to the beginning and I created a riddle for the end of the training scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home