Friday, January 27, 2006

The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen.





Well I gave Renee the script. She was really impressed. She thought that she would do the art for the story. I told her I was confused I thought that see had this cool artist that she was working with. She hemmed and hayed and said that she guessed that I was right. I said that if we wanted to pitch a comic at comic-con then she better use the better artist. I did say she could design what the main characters looked like.

The snuggly I bought showed up today. I put it in the jogging stroller maybe tomorrow we can try it out. I also got my hair cut. It looks okay.

I am now trying to find my thief story, and after 5 minute of searching content for words like mage, paladin and thief I must conclude it is gone. So now instead of working on the story that I had a few pages on I am back to ground zero if you will. Well I will have to pick one to start. I think the lawyer bot story is good but so is the time for cash story. I dreamt about the time for cash so I am going to start with that one. So off to write

I also found a great manuscript formatting website here.
http://www.shunn.net/format/story.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home